MISSION: MUD - Okeechobee, FL

Started by ATVSGONEWILD, July 09, 2008, 11:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrpro130

I will be there, probably only for the day on saturday though!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

palmbeach jesse

Im gonna go sat... maybe stay till sunday....

Red Bomb 800Max, snorkle, pipe, radiator, 29.5s
Green Bomb 800Max, snorkle, radiator, 28s
Camo Rincon 680, 27s

fordkindofguy

can someone tell me if there is a admission fee for kids or not and if so how much

extremeforce

good question.6 and under kids are free. :)

team_quad_green

I cant wait all 3 of my machine are ready. I have my paddle tires ready to try skimming the pit after the bog. Remember the east coast dirty boys will be sponsoring the kids bog.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Busta Nutt


billabongcr

sure hope yall get some good pics and vids for us guys who cant get out there!!
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

extremeforce

there will be a video available soon after this event at (atvsgonewildonline.com}.

XFactor

I'm going ...can't wait it's only 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X
Team BuckedUp Mud Racing #86

e.c.dirtyboy slick

Hay all, down to 1 day, cant wait, look forward to meeting a bunch of great folks, Rember that we would like to get the kids involved with Youth Bog, never to early to get the kids involved with good safe racing.

mad dog

Quote from: e.c.dirtyboy slick on August 06, 2008, 03:31:26 PM
Hay all, down to 1 day, cant wait, look forward to meeting a bunch of great folks, Remember that we would like to get the kids involved with Youth Bog, never to early to get the kids involved with good safe racing.
In some cases its the only time I can get my daughter out of the house away from the computer,Ipod,TV, and video games in the sun and enjoying the outdoors with her family you tell me what could be wrong with that. Thats what these people that don't know about us responsable riders. We just love the sport.WWW.MADDOGRIDES.COMwww.MADDOGRIDES.com
Man must ride to be free, once he has experienced freedom there is no other way.
www.MADDOGRIDES.com

e.c.dirtyboy slick

Mad Dog,

Hope to meet you and your family this weekend, we will have the East Coast Dirty Boys and East Coast Dirty Girls Trailers setup, stop by and say hi.

Steve AKA Slick.

East Coast Dirty Girls

we will have lots of youngins to run in the races......WOOT WOOT!

see yall there

mad dog

Quote from: e.c.dirtyboy slick on August 06, 2008, 10:06:06 PM
Mad Dog,

Hope to meet you and your family this weekend, we will have the East Coast Dirty Boys and East Coast Dirty Girls Trailers setup, stop by and say hi.

Steve AKA Slick.
Sounds great! Looking forward to it.
www.MADDOGRIDES.com
Man must ride to be free, once he has experienced freedom there is no other way.
www.MADDOGRIDES.com

extremeforce

from all of us at atvsgonewild we wish you all a safe and fun weekend.once again i would like to thank everyone in advance for all the support and advice in makeing the an event to remember.see you all there  :)

palmbeach jesse

getting the cooler packed. Loading the atvs. see yall there at bout 8:30!!!!
Red Bomb 800Max, snorkle, pipe, radiator, 29.5s
Green Bomb 800Max, snorkle, radiator, 28s
Camo Rincon 680, 27s

ucfneed2ride

Loading up, will be out there in about an hour!
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

jrpro130

Just got back...1 bike flooded, same bike caught on fire.

I had a good time.  I thought it was going to be a lot different than it was, but there was a good turnout.  I was very displeased at the camping and the BUMPY and pothole filled entrance road.  There is definetly plenty of mud, and definetly plenty of water, enough to get yourself in trouble, just not what I'm used to.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: jrpro130 on August 09, 2008, 09:32:17 PM
Just got back...1 bike flooded, same bike caught on fire.

I had a good time.  I thought it was going to be a lot different than it was, but there was a good turnout.  I was very displeased at the camping and the BUMPY and pothole filled entrance road.  There is definetly plenty of mud, and definetly plenty of water, enough to get yourself in trouble, just not what I'm used to.

Any pics?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

jrpro130

Of the fire...no, it went up quickly and I was trying to start the bike, no cam around, we were wrenching.

I do have pics, just going to upload them tommorow, I woke up at 4:30 and drove for 2hrs each way..and rode all day.  Sorry, I can assure you they will be up tommorow.

Not to badmouth the place, it's alright for mediocere riders, which most people are.  But I like deep water and good mud, and there was only about 4 good pits that were worthy of going through twice.   We left no hole unridden, except a canal, and I was impressed by a few, but they need trucks or buggies to tear it up.  Thats why I prefer other places.

But as far as mission mud goes, A+, the crew was out in full effect and nice as can be.  I didn't enter the comp, I got lazy and never went back to the truck to get cash.  I would love to see another event hosted somewhere else though...C&R or L-Cross??? Maybe even Horse Hole?
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Rare Earth Rider

Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

sbripple

had a great time.Underhills was a  great time and we had a pretty good bunch of people there too.Showers were all over and washdown stations with good water pressure.We had mudfest people come to our camp and offer us $20 entrance to mudfest and we just laffed.Some nerve to come into underhills and solicit people to come to his place and dropped the price to $20.Wow did he make a big mistake.

jrpro130

Wow! 20 dollars for mudfest!!!

We were talking to the ed, and he was saying how he wants more people like "us" to come up to his place, instead of these ****in stock trucks that just get stuck and complain.  He did kick a few out, which was aweosme, I've never seen any mudhole do that before, but he was happy to kick guys out that were complaining about the mud.

We were worried about the turnout, but there was no shortage of people.

Definetly a good event!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

East Coast Dirty Girls

Got back and it was very much worth it.....there was deep enough water in holes to play in.  some wayyyy over your bike if you dared to go.......it was great that the camping was spread out and you are not just on top of each other.  From reading the negative posts on here before i was geared up to go but had in my mind some different things.  All in all i saw NOTHING that warrented peoples negative posts on this place at all.  Only issue i had was the grass in camp could have been mowed.  but hell ive been to mudfest for the past 5 years both times a year with the same thing so it really wasnt a difference.  The showers every where was great.  Had the pleasure to watch a few big trucks get absoultely stuck.....i liked the difference in the riding areas if you wanted it,  competitions were a blast....swimming hole was nice and cool.  so just in MY OPINION......even if mudfest dropped there price to 30 dollars...( which they havent done in a long while)  i would chose all the above before going to play in the middle of a pasture. one hose for EVERYONE to use, no shade and you can not ride at night.  I hope that people continue to go to mudfest...that way both places wont be overcrowded and everything can be in control. 

I know our group wont be back there,  we are def headed to plant bamboo.


jrpro130

I liked the 4 spots I found, maybe there is more, but at bamboo there is the long deep hole, the deep hole in the back by the cows (which gets dangerous, we had a bike go under), and 2 of the little wheelie spots about rack deep.  There wasn't too much "mud" persay, more or less watery bottomless swamp, which I LOVE. 

It's hard for me to say a place is great to ride, I'm used to riding for free 30 mins away at holey lands, where it's open land and lots of rack high holes and plenty of swamp.  But overall, bamboo was alright.  I prefer the riding over at C&R and the camping at L-cross, i didn't camp at bamboo because of that.  I like to be back away from everyone camping.  Just me, and just my point of view.

I woudl definetly go back to bamboo, I said beofre, I was impressed by the deep holes, and it's wortht he drive and money.  I'm just not used to that kind of riding yet.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods