Anyone a LEO?

Started by svtbolt04, July 02, 2008, 01:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

I had a life changing experience tonight that makes me want to make the world a better place. I really dont want to go into too much detail, but a druggie started something he couldnt finish tonight, so I finished it for him. No, not his crack!! haha.

Guy swung on me with a weight, I stopped it and put him to the ground. I no longer will show any mercy to any drug abuser who wants to threaten a person who is trying to be civil. It was complete BS on how it went down, and I really dont understand why he came after me. If anyone knows me, I am very laid back and a humble person. This guy opened up a new side to me.

Any help would be appreciated, comments too. 
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Slick89

I all i can say is congrats!! when it was time for you to step in and do the right thing you did! hopefully next time he'll think twice.
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

svtbolt04

Thanks man. My friend was with me, and I want to thank him for being by my side. Even though he doesnt know about this site(he does, but is a dirt biker...eww).

Sadly, I don't think he has much care anymore. He was telling me he had a federal warrant out for his arrest and would be looking at 12 years. At the time, I was cool with him. Then he started using it as an excuse for us to fight. I just wanted the dude to go home and sleep whatever he was on, off. He kept thinking my buddy and I were going to jump him as he was walking away which lead him to keep coming back until I had enough of his crap.

I called my buddy who the dude was cool with, meaning he had no problem with him at all, and he brought him back to his apartment after all this went down. As they went into the place, the dude allegedly finished off whatever pills he had with him (which was 5 and a half bars). If he OD's tonight, it wouldn't surprise me. Sad, he said he has a 2 year old boy.

Im telling you, the stuff he was telling me and then flipping a switch was just weird. It was as if he was Bi-Polar.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

1FasterBlaster

  I'm all for it brother. You don't have to be on anything, you swing at me, you better know how to fight. I don't try to start with anyone, but If you start with me, I get twice as mad!!
  You should've knocked him out and let him sleep the rest of the night off, then wake with the headache.

eldiablo64

#4
my parents told me when i was a young boy "you don't start fights you finish them"so thats what i've always done when the situation arose luckily it was only 3 times.I don't like fighting or claim to be or act like a badazz.but sometimes you just gotta do what ya gotta do.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

budman

Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 02, 2008, 01:49:51 AM
I had a life changing experience tonight that makes me want to make the world a better place. I really dont want to go into too much detail, but a druggie started something he couldnt finish tonight, so I finished it for him. No, not his crack!! haha.

Guy swung on me with a weight, I stopped it and put him to the ground. I no longer will show any mercy to any drug abuser who wants to threaten a person who is trying to be civil. It was complete BS on how it went down, and I really dont understand why he came after me. If anyone knows me, I am very laid back and a humble person. This guy opened up a new side to me.

Any help would be appreciated, comments too. 

Druggie or not, any man or whatever that writes a check with his mouth that his ass can't cash, needs to have it handed to him. Like was said before by others, I don't like to beat my knuckles up on anyone. I'm about as peaceful a guy as you want to meet. But that doesn't mean I can't throw down. As far as opening up a new side? I doubt it. We all have the instinct to go at it if the situation calls for it. It's called "survival instinct". You just haven't had that switch thrown lately....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

budman

oh.... and yes, I'm a LEO   8)
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Fox17


jrpro130

#8
I'm not a LEO, actually the opposite (fire/medic), but if someone starts something...I *WILL* finish it.


I think you did the right thing.  As long as you can justify your actions, your ok.  I couldn't tell from reading it, but I woudl try to keep it as professional as possible.  Do only what you need to do to stop the threat and nothing more. 
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

budman

Quote from: Fox17 on July 03, 2008, 11:55:18 PM
Quote from: budman on July 03, 2008, 04:22:39 PM
oh.... and yes, I'm a LEO   8)
what branch?

Ha ha.... not that kind....I was born in August.... :D
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

561rincon

not sure what a leo is but im the same way as you laid back i dont talk chit, but same for me i turn into hulk when people do dumb stuff. my theroy start chit get split !!
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Fox17

Quote from: 561rincon on July 04, 2008, 10:46:22 PM
not sure what a leo is but im the same way as you laid back i dont talk chit, but same for me i turn into hulk when people do dumb stuff. my theroy start chit get split !!

i was under the impression it was a Law Enforcement Officer. guess im wrong.

Ride1Rob

Quote from: Fox17 on July 04, 2008, 11:43:27 PM
Quote from: 561rincon on July 04, 2008, 10:46:22 PM
not sure what a leo is but im the same way as you laid back i dont talk chit, but same for me i turn into hulk when people do dumb stuff. my theroy start chit get split !!

i was under the impression it was a Law Enforcement Officer. guess im wrong.

That's what it stands for. But why do you need input from this situation? Based on the way you explained it nothing really happened other than you taking him down to control the situation.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Fox17

Quote from: Ride1Rob on July 06, 2008, 02:35:38 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on July 04, 2008, 11:43:27 PM
Quote from: 561rincon on July 04, 2008, 10:46:22 PM
not sure what a leo is but im the same way as you laid back i dont talk chit, but same for me i turn into hulk when people do dumb stuff. my theroy start chit get split !!

i was under the impression it was a Law Enforcement Officer. guess im wrong.

That's what it stands for. But why do you need input from this situation? Based on the way you explained it nothing really happened other than you taking him down to control the situation.

thats what i was thinking.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com