Seminole mx Sunday

Started by klutchbuster400, July 03, 2008, 04:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

IF they are open I'll be there!

zman03

Its funny but last sunday I ran into the guy that is suppose to be running his own track steve griff from miami mx. What does this tell you about a guy who has a track yet goes to another track to ride. Great way to promote the place!!!. anyway I dont think to highly of a guy who hits women.
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

LTR450 994

it may not be his any longer if he doesnt win that bid for a new contract. but ive seen him at seminole also before riding, i guess the only way to be competitive is to ride at a real track and not a peewee track.

zman03

this guy has alot working against him, the fact he is not to friendly does not help, I personally did a background check on him after he threatened me, and surprise sure enough he has had quite a past. can he build a decent track ,sure compared to pete scalzo (the scumbag before him)yeah but then again that aint much to compare with. Me and griff dont see eye to eye caus e he knows I know his past and that I am puttin in a bid when the time comes to bid for the place.
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

#21yfz

i might come out there on sunday...if there open

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com