HOLOPAW this Saturday ?

Started by MudMan, June 27, 2008, 09:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

Anyone going to be out at Holopaw this Saturday ?   
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

digginfool

I haven't been there since Easter weekend.  I just might be up there.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

MudMan

I hear there's lots of water out there.  Let me know if your gonna go.  We can meet up. 
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Justardnck

Quote from: MudMan on June 27, 2008, 09:04:23 AM
Anyone going to be out at Holopaw this Saturday ?   
I will be there in the morning, maybe around 8-9am. I'll be leaving West palm about 6am

hellrazr

I'll be there but it will be around 4pm before I start riding.  That way  I dodge the heat of the day.  It maybe alot nicer now though since water should be in the trails ;).
Where do you normally ride at shaun?  My dad and I usually follow the fence line to the canal and ride in the canal and on top of the hills till we get to the swimming hole.

steelheader13

I was gonna go, but my date might have stood me up!  :o

Glad I'm not waiting at the gate!  >:(
'08 Rhino 700 SE

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com