Race #6 Sat July 12 Thunderbowl Speedway 6pm

Started by HillKiller, June 24, 2008, 03:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast66071

Obvious poser. Go back to watching Justin Timberlake videos with your girly buddies.

550superquad

I THINK I WILL COME WITH A $ 1000.00 for the money class if you have THE BALLS TO SHOW UP  :-* quit being a keyboard racing bi#$%#h
& show up  :o
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Quad32x

Watch out 550 ! You dont want to end up like this again !  :o


Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

is that paul s? looks like him! too much to drink ? ::)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Scott270r

Quote from: ratsrepus on July 08, 2008, 02:45:15 AM
all i wanna know is will there actually be any real pros at this race or just the usual bunch of posers?? i'd consider comin out with some of my mx pro buddies and show yall something but we aint wastin our time til we see some real talent. :'(

O.K. Dave,

But I thought the Banshee was still broken..... :o
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

fastrnrik

Alright ladies, track should be good and fast tomorrow. ;D

I have been getting a ton of calls and emails. Should be a good turnout and some good racin'

N-Tense Motorsports

Sweet, that's what we wanted to hear.  We're headin up that way first thing in the morning.  Can't wait to be back at the bowl and see everybody.

By the way, Jennifer....... you better be ready for some birthday shots of tequila after the race :spit.gif
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

stgsali

From where I am sitting, it looks like it may rain. Looking at the satellite image for the area it looks like there is precipitation building over the track, so, if it rains out what would be the rain date? ???
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

2 wheeled flat tracker

Hey Richard how far do you live from the track? according to the radar it was raining hard at 8:30 right over the track?

stgsali

I'm roughly 50 miles from it. It was raining here slightly, however, looking at the radar it looks like it is traveling in the direction of the track. I live northwest of it and the rain is going in a south eastern direction: Right in T-bowl's path.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Quad32x

It rained here for about an hour. Light soaking rain. I would think it was good for the track since Brady was telling me it needed some water. Theres one more area of rain up near Perry that looks like it might get here in about 2 hours but after that its clear. I would say without a doubt the races are going to go as scheduled. 
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

2 wheeled flat tracker

Thanks for the update Quad32 we are 2 hours south and we want to race real bad but I also do not want to donate $200.00 the Saudi Arabian oil fund if it's going to rain out.

S.M.

stgsali

Hey Quad32, Where about are you in relation to T-bowl?
Richard
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

KnK Motorsports

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive/32738?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

you can put the map in motion and see where the rain is heading. looks like it is going to rain around noon and should be gone pretty quick. Just talked to Brady and he is at the track and says the track can handle a little more water with no problem as long as we do not get a big down poor.
K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

Quad32x

Im about 10 miles SE of the track. Follow this link and at the top left hit Animate and you will see where the rain is going.

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radblast.asp?ID=JAX
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

stgsali

Hate to be the barer of ominous tidings, but it is coming down here right now and moving the track's direction.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Quad32x

I would say if anyone has a question about it call Brady .......... 352-266-3466.  He should be at the track.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

slowrider

I,m in Bronson and we barely got a drizzle here.

stgsali

No news is race news? Watching the radar, looks like it is still precipitating over the track.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Quad32x

I just talked to someone that answered Bradys phone , its 3:00 pm , and they said he was working the track on the grader as we spoke.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

stgsali

#45
I'll make it next time. The last time we raced with the track extremely wet I went down, lost a gas cap and had mud everywhere. I don't think it will be good for anyone.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Sandbagger11

How was the Jennifer birthday race???? I hope it was a great race for everyone. ;D ;DL8ter  :P
07 Maxium TT Vet champ

Quad32x

Man !  What a great night of racing ! For those that missed it  ...........  :'(

I`ll will say that Brady was BRINGING IT on his new Kawasaki !

I`ll let him fill you in on the rest.  ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

WJDTRI

I second Rick BIG TIME!!!!!

Last  night was a BLAST. Most fun I have have had ALL year. Where else can two people (Pat Golley & myself) battle it out for the lead the whole race and when it was all said and done, we both came home winners. Brady & crew was AWESOME!. I would have bet $$ that the races would have been cancelled due to the rain. I will never doubt again. Even when we had a little technical difficulty, (lights), People were awesome volunteering their vehicle and fuel to light up turn 1 where the light had quit working. But have no fear......Super Brady & crew and their arsenal of equipment worked on two light poles...then in the electrical panel and got the lights working. Races didn t finish until about 1:30 in the morning. Didn t get home and unloaded until 5:30 am this morning. BUT MANNN....WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!  I must have missed Brady "BRINGING IT" on the Kawasaki.......I did catch him "bringing it" coming out of turn 4 on the Cat.

Ward
#66Q
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

I'm glad to hear it was a good time. How many bike were there? If you and Pat ran against each other, was the Super Seniors and vintage run as one class?
Sorry to say, but I was secretly hoping for a rain out as things fell through for me to attend. :) I promise you we will be at the next one.
I'm like Shawn, I hate donating to the Saudi oil fund.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com