Yamaha Rhino 700 or Grizzly 700

Started by RnkOutlaw, June 22, 2008, 03:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnkOutlaw

Hey,

I am about to purchase a new bike, but I am not sure which one to go with with. Does anyone have ideas??

How about the Pros and Cons of each?

Thanks

Robert
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

Young Gun

Well I will do the favor of pointing out the obvious.  Ones a SidexSide, ones a Quad. ;D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

RnkOutlaw

Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

lswjth2

I'll put my 2 cents in for what it's worth. I used to own a swamp buggy and 2 atv's. Sold the swamp buggy and bought a Rhino. The Rhino has been able to do everything that my buggy did with the exception of carrying in/out alot of "stuff". I recently took my 2 daughters out to the camp and they were on the Rhino, they told me to sell both of the atv's and get a second Rhino which i did. I had the atv's but after riding and using the Rhino, I was hooked. I can carry another person, and all my gear for the weekend. The other plus side to the Rhino is that you don't have to title them like you do an atv, they are actually considered "swamp buggies" where i go, (Big Cypress National Preserve) you can also still use them in places where an atv is not allowed, Holyland, Corbett, Cecil Webb, just to name a few. The Rhino is basically a stretched and widen Grizzly, same axles, transmission, etc. It really come down to a matter of what's best for you. I'm 45, don't haul ass in the woods and need to still take supplies in and out of the camp, maybe this is not what you need. Good luck with your decision, they are both very good machines....

klutchbuster400

I've never had as much fun as I did when I rode in a Rhino. Heck I wasn't even driving, I sat in the back while some other dude was driving, That thing could really move, and felt super smooth. If I had the money I would definetly get the Rhino over any 4x4 quad.

backwoods boy

i got a brute force about a year ago and for about the last 11 months wished i woulda waited for the teryxs to come out my next investment [in that ohv side of things] will be a sxs
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

auctioneer

LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV MY rhino have 2 we use for farm business and play ;D
2007 rhino 660
2009 Freedom Craft / L-88 427 W/stinger drive airboat
2008 11ft Puddle Buster w/200 angle valve
2004 Wrangler/8in lift
2008 750 Polaris sportsman
2002 F-350 lifted
2008 Rhino 660

m0n0x1d3

Just got an 08 Polaris ranger RZR no more quads for me!!!! >:D

05greengriz

The Rhino is a proven machine as I have put mine through the paces.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http