In case of rain.....

Started by fastrnrik, June 20, 2008, 07:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

I have seen several forecasts for Jasper tomorrow ranging from clear / partly cloudy to a 30% chance of rain. I have had some questions about "what happens if it rains?"

Here is the procedure in the event of rain.

If the FIRST set of heats are all run and it rains out, the race is official.

If it rains out before the first heats can be finished, the race will be run the following day, weather and track conditions permitting. The track officials make the final calls concerning tracks conditions and raceability.

 

HillKiller

Quote from: fastrnrik on June 20, 2008, 07:11:53 PM
I have seen several forecasts for Jasper tomorrow ranging from clear / partly cloudy to a 30% chance of rain. I have had some questions about "what happens if it rains?"

Here is the procedure in the event of rain.

If the FIRST set of heats are all run and it rains out, the race is official.

If it rains out before the first heats can be finished, the race will be run the following day, weather and track conditions permitting. The track officials make the final calls concerning tracks conditions and raceability.

 
Track was awesome and not a drop of rain!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com