RIDING 5A saturdayyyyyyyyyyyy

Started by ztgenesis, July 31, 2008, 07:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ztgenesis

Im going to 5a saturday !!!!!  Doing some water riding!!!!!!  Who dares to ride along????????????
GiterDONE.........

Sixsix

where is 5a? (just wondering where it is can't ride this weekend)
08' Renegade 800

bigbirdh

i will be there saturday nite and all day sunday if you want to change yourn plans you are more than welcome to ride with us

ztgenesis

#3
I would, but i got to be back home with the family. Cant go sunday. Try to ride during the day.


six where are u located?
GiterDONE.........

outindeltona

i may go out there sunday...been craving some water!!!

ztgenesis

I just got off the phone, There may be a big group riding along with us.

Deltona , r u gonna go and what r u riding? Keep in touch here or pm's
GiterDONE.........

Sixsix

08' Renegade 800

ztgenesis

There is alot of water out there now. The dust is not that bad now. It will be a fun ride out there. Shoot, im saying chill on the rain, there is to much water out there now lol.

Come on boys GIT"ER DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
GiterDONE.........

outindeltona

ill probably bring my jeep and 2 recons...i just snorkeled one of em,wanna see how it floats

MudMan

yo Steve, I will try to make it out there Saturday but I'm not sure yet.  I wasn't planning on riding again until the following weekend. 

You know its hard for me to resist some water riding
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

asmart82

I'll be there Saturday from 1pm-8pm

outindeltona

looks like im goin sunday instead ,have some friends meeting up there

ztgenesis

mud man, that would be great if u go. Just make sure u keep in touch with me and give me a time that u will be there. I was gonna go to holo but i was told it has alot of water out there and it may be too deep for my bike. I will try holo next time i go riding. I just fixed my bike to where i can submerge it and will still stay running so , im gonna ride 5a b/c i know most of the holes there.

GiterDONE.........

ztgenesis

who is gonna man up???? Reply and go do some muddin? lol  8) ;D ;D ;D
GiterDONE.........

Sixsix

hey thanks... it's a little far for me to go on short notice. and it sounds a little too deep for my bike. but maybe I'll meet you out there some time when it dries out a little.
08' Renegade 800

trey82

The satalite image on google must have been taken on a weekend because there are a ton of trucks out there. Is it too deep right now for a sport bike to ride most of the trails? I dont mind getting a little wet, as long as most of the deep holes are avoidable...
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

outindeltona

on the main trail theres usually a lil trail to avoid the deeper holes.but the main trail is at most 1-2 ft under water in spots.and has a solid bottom surface

randyz

I thought the police were towing vehicles and writing trespass citations here?   
Have they let up on that?  My son has been begging me to take him back here.

outindeltona

if u park off the road on a trail you should be ok.i have friends that go out there just about every day,and they havent had any problems.stay off the parts that are marked no trespassing and you are ok too.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com