Ive been stimulated

Started by Mudneck, June 16, 2008, 06:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

 ;D to the tune of $1800 bucks. Im gonna stimulate the Bahamas  :o 8) ::)with customs fees,lodging,fuel and Booze purchases <nanaparty>

Oh I guess I will purchase a new trim switch for the outboard here..USA.......

This was a Beach of Eluthera


[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Nice! I got mine the first week in May.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Mudneck

#2
Anyone remember this place?








The Complete Angler what a living museum,glad I got to take the kids a few years back before it burned down. That place was awesome.Look at all the old photos . What a shame those are irreplaceable.Those go back before Hemmingway & there was lots of signed ones from actors,sports stars etc. Tons of pics from all the Bimini big Game tourneys....
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mudneck

Quote from: big-daddy on June 16, 2008, 07:50:24 PM
walkers cay ?

Nope , its North Bimini.Walkers is still closed. I may be heading over togrand if I ever get the kids passports back.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

DRWalum

Finally got mine yesterday  ;D  ;D looks like a downpayment for the wifes new Jeep Patriot  :P  :P


And I wanted to spend it wisely on fireworks !!

So much for stimulateing the chinese ............ guess i'll get some chop suey w/egg roll & fried rice ;)  ;)
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!