My old Ford

Started by Hawgin4x4, June 13, 2008, 02:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgin4x4

Hey, the kid that bought my old 1989 ford 4x4...send me a message..
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

backwoods boy

what you need him to tow your chevy home lol
sorry couldnt resist 8)
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Hawgin4x4

Haha, negative...I just want to see if he built it or what he did with it..
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

GENERAL-Z

Quote from: backwoods boy on June 15, 2008, 12:00:18 AM
what you need him to tow your chevy home lol
sorry couldnt resist 8)
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com