IPOD FM transmitter, any good ones?

Started by snowmanzz13, June 12, 2008, 09:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowmanzz13

I'm looking to get my dad one for fathers day as he recently broke his last one. Not looking to hardwire anything in as this is for his work truck and its a company truck. He already has the headunit thats ipod ready in his personal truck but nothing in his work truck. I know he wants one that will charge the ipod and not have wires all over the place, prefearably one that is self contained and even has a "holster" for the ipod. Thanks for your help 
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

novadave

Last year the fcc cut down on the strenght of fm mods, so they all suck now sorry.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

rider

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Andy9933

I would try one that connects in line with your antenna.I have the monster one from circuit city and it suck
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com