Anybody see the movie cloverfield?

Started by quadracer1992, June 13, 2008, 06:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadracer1992

I just saw it. Thought it was pretty intense, kind of short though. Weird thing is it seems like a lot of stuff from the Tv show Lost popped up in that movie.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

FoxHondaRider

saw it when it came out, i liked it.  a lot of people complained about the camera saying they had headaches from it moving around.  I liked it because it seemd more realistic
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

gtnwood

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

quadracer1992

I just found out that just like the show lost (both made by the same producer), there is a lot more to the story. Aparently the main character works for a japanese deep sea drilling company and they knew the monster was out there and a bunch of other crazy stuff.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

IXIswamperIXI

i rented it... didnt like it... reminds me of blair wich project... reality tv on the movie screen
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

KAW3604x4

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on June 14, 2008, 05:22:21 PM
i rented it... didnt like it... reminds me of blair wich project... reality tv on the movie screen

I thought the same thing! ???
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

quadracer1992

Yeah but blair witch would have been better if the story made any sence what so ever. Cloverfield is an awoken sea monster destroying the city and then these little parasite things biting people and making them explode. Totally different. :N
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

1FasterBlaster


quadracer1992

Well, blair witch was fake. No witch just some serial killer. Cloverfield on the other hand....
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

gery350

In-depth analysis shows connections that a slushie company, name Slush-O(I think) drilled in the sea, finding the main ingredient for slushies, which awoken the monster and caused Cloverfield. In the first few minutes of the movie, the main character is seen wearing a Slush-O shirt. I'm sure they'll tie all this in when part 2 comes out.


I only know because I sat behind some huge movie fans in class =P. But yeah, funny how the slush-o company made a whole story involving a nice version of the monster lol.

Klutch( Logged in as my dad =P)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

quadracer1992

Quote from: gery350 on June 15, 2008, 12:30:03 AM
In-depth analysis shows connections that a slushie company, name Slush-O(I think) drilled in the sea, finding the main ingredient for slushies, which awoken the monster and caused Cloverfield. In the first few minutes of the movie, the main character is seen wearing a Slush-O shirt. I'm sure they'll tie all this in when part 2 comes out.


I only know because I sat behind some huge movie fans in class =P. But yeah, funny how the slush-o company made a whole story involving a nice version of the monster lol.

Klutch( Logged in as my dad =P)
He works for an oil drilling company which sponsors Slusho. A video on youtube shows that one of the oil rigs for the company Rob works for was destroyed and sunk, and Rob is gonna be going to some sort of meeting in Japan to discuss the attack. The oil rig was off the coast of New York, right where the monster showed up. Also, in the end of the movie, something unknown falls from the sky but is very hard to see, could be the monster of a satellite.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com