dose anybody know ??

Started by dantheman, June 13, 2008, 07:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dantheman

dose anybody know wat type of moter i can put on a frame of a 250x atv ????????

JackL

The motor from a 250x will fit good. ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

CABLEGUY1


dynodon

All I will say , is that if your smart enough to tackle a "high bred" type of project, you shouldnt have to ask that question.....

You should be able to put any type in the hole you wanted... with exception.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

big-daddy

Quote from: dynodon on June 13, 2008, 08:53:18 PM
All I will say , is that if your smart enough to tackle a "high bred" type of project, you shouldnt have to ask that question.....

You should be able to put any type in the hole you wanted... with exception.


X2
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

I wouldn't go with anything bigger than a 350 cid. Oh, make sure you gusset the frame if you go that route. :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2008, 09:35:10 PM
I wouldn't go with anything bigger than a 350 cid. Oh, make sure you gusset the frame if you go that route. :D

Yea no big block 454s.

I think you meant 350cc.

DOOOHHHH!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 13, 2008, 09:39:16 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2008, 09:35:10 PM
I wouldn't go with anything bigger than a 350 cid. Oh, make sure you gusset the frame if you go that route. :D

Yea no big block 454s.

I think you meant 350cc.

DOOOHHHH!!

No, I meant 8 spark plugs. Why? It would work wouldn't it?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com