Can Am Spyder-Roadster

Started by Ynot0323, June 13, 2008, 05:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ynot0323

Anyone here own one of these bad boys ?

Does it require a motorcycle endorsement ? Also how do they handle ?

I am thinking about going up to BMS and looking at one, but figured i would try to get some input on here first..

They look pretty neat, and would be a heck of a lot better on gas, then my F-250..

Tony

gearhead400

they look pretty cool, Talked to a guy that owned one and he said it was a lot of fun, but he roasts the back tire all the time haha. I've HEARD they handle real well.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

snowmanzz13

my dad actually rode one when they first came out an said it was pretty cool. handling he said was like riding his ds650. the ride was smooth and it had enough power for what it needed, he said it would be nicer if it leaned instead of being in a locked up right position. he said basically, a road version of the ds 650 lowered and only one rear tire lol
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Turboderf

Thats me with a HHO kit installed

Andy9933

I know they have speed limiters on them to go 120 or less
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

AintSkeered

Look, but, don't buy from BMS or you'll be sorry.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Ynot0323

Whats wrong with BMS ??

I bought a Polaris ATP 500 and never had a problem with the sale, there PrePaid Maintaince Plan or getting my bike fixed with the Extended Warranty..

From my experience, they are good people and i wouldnt have a problem going back..

Tony

SkyHighT100

Right now at my work, Deland Motorsports, we're doing test drives of the Can Am Spyder until Thursday. I know you need an endorsment to test drive one. From what everyone is saying, they're pretty fun to drive :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on June 15, 2008, 07:51:45 PM
Right now at my work, Deland Motorsports, we're doing test drives of the Can Am Spyder until Thursday. I know you need an endorsment to test drive one. From what everyone is saying, they're pretty fun to drive :)

I wish I lived closer. I would be there.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

YELLOW RR

This place rents them if you want to try one out!

http://www.hotscooterrental.com/
2007 LTR450

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com