STOLEN BUGGY

Started by budman, June 13, 2008, 07:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

JackL

Wow, safe to say that won't be found in the ghetto.


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

sykolincoln

Quote from: JackL on June 13, 2008, 08:04:01 AM
Wow, safe to say that won't be found in the ghetto.






:o :R :R :R :R :o
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

94Hardbody4x4

yeah, no smash and grab there. That big biatch.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

VForcedave

I have seen that Buggy at some events. It is real unique and will probably be found but in not very good condition. I feel for the owner. It can not be far. you just can't cruise around with that unit on a trailer.

Good luck, I hope thay catch the baasstuuurds.   
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

IXIswamperIXI

I hate to say this but I would keep a look out for cheap top laoder running gear, tires, motor, ect.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

big-daddy

I have seen that buggy at the Ranch
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

1FasterBlaster

   Heebeegeebeez that is one bad buggy!! I hope they find the shizzit heads that took it. I can't believe noone saw anything. How do you take that away without being seen?

foreman1

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on June 13, 2008, 12:49:49 PM
I hate to say this but I would keep a look out for cheap top laoder running gear, tires, motor, ect.

You're right ,
Unfortunately vehicle thefts rarely end well , especially as time moves on.
No one in their right mind would ever just repaint a buggy like that one and ride it in the woods :K 
Good luck to the owner.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Chevy1500z71

i bet some jackass stole it, raged on it and dumped it somewhere nearby, either that or striped it for parts and dumped it... thats one badass rig, i feel for ya

Anoriginal

Talked to a few folks about this buggy and the owner. Nice guy. Regional Manager for CES. He only used it at his Lykes Brother's Ranch lease and no place else. They figure it was someone with access to the ranch and that it was removed on a lowboy trailer.

If any of you know what goes into these things, you're aware that $80k to $120k isn't out of the question to buy or build. Chances are, whoever took it knew exactly what it had on it and needed the parts. I agree with Robert, this thing will be cut up for parts.

As much as I have in my buggy, I'd probably stroke out if someone stole it. I sure hope this guy gets it back.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com