Happy Friday the 13th

Started by JackL, June 13, 2008, 07:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

shogun323

Ha!!!! That's funny stuff. They certainly won't have to worry about bums sleeping on that bench.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

klutchbuster400

Finally the 13th, I can't wait to go watch The Happening.

quadracer1992

It comes out tonight??? Cool Im going to watch that screw the Hulk. Hey do you have to be at least 16 or 18 to watch R movies? Its getting annoying having to sneak in all the time.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Fox17

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 13, 2008, 02:25:28 PM
It comes out tonight??? Cool Im going to watch that screw the Hulk. Hey do you have to be at least 16 or 18 to watch R movies? Its getting annoying having to sneak in all the time.

17

big-daddy

I was walking past the
mental hospital today,
and all the patients
were shouting,
'13....13....13.'
 
The fence was too high to see over,
but I saw a little gap in
the planks, so I
looked through to see what
was going on.....

Some idiot poked me in
the eye with a stick!

Then they all started shouting '14....14....14'...

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

GENERAL-Z

Quote from: big-daddy on June 13, 2008, 03:28:23 PM
I was walking past the
mental hospital today,
and all the patients
were shouting,
'13....13....13.'
 
The fence was too high to see over,
but I saw a little gap in
the planks, so I
looked through to see what
was going on.....

Some idiot poked me in
the eye with a stick!

Then they all started shouting '14....14....14'...


lol that made my day
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

NYRAPTOR

remember the movie in the early eighties "saturday the 14th" it was pretty funny flick

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com