4th of July Plans

Started by FoxHondaRider, June 09, 2008, 03:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxHondaRider

What are yall plans for the 4th?  I know what mine are some fun which involves blowin some stuff up lol
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Anoriginal

Crystal River scalloping.  ;)

550superquad

stienahatchee scalloping  8)
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Anoriginal


Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Anoriginal on June 09, 2008, 12:25:24 PM
Crystal River scalloping.  ;)

Ditto, Where you putting in? I'm either putting in by crackers or most likely at the county ramp out past Port paradise. There several boats going.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Anoriginal

We usually stay at the Plantation Inn. Lets get together!!

jrpro130

#6
L-cross
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

jayman

Well if the Plex was open...........................
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

bocephus300

2006 outlander 800
27 laws
2006 forman 500
26 laws

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

Paul_S

Quote from: jayman on June 09, 2008, 07:50:24 PM
Well if the Plex was open...........................

Get a few rounded up and we will open

jayman

That would be about the best chance for me to get up there for now.  I may be able to get me and a few others to go.  We would all have fifth wheels or trailers to stay in.  How many families do you need to convince you.................
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Paul_S

Quote from: jayman on June 10, 2008, 12:05:55 AM
That would be about the best chance for me to get up there for now.  I may be able to get me and a few others to go.  We would all have fifth wheels or trailers to stay in.  How many families do you need to convince you.................

5 families  ;)

jayman

I can probably get that tonight.  With the exception of 1 family we would all be noobies!!!   Are you for real with that number????



2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

And if I did not get that many I would just pay for the remaining families that do not show  :o

Yes I want to get to the PLEX  :)

I would also pay to race on the big track for both me and my son.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

susieblazer


  We are re-joining at Croom and riding.........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

jayman

Quote from: susieblazer on June 10, 2008, 02:20:30 AM

  We are re-joining at Croom and riding.........

What if the plex was to open for that weekend, how cool would that be............
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com