My long awaited 450r rebuild.

Started by RTR_380/450R, May 27, 2008, 05:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfz122

I didn't realize how much damage was done. I apologize for not leaving permanent damage to the punk that stole it.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: trx#9 on May 27, 2008, 02:06:36 PM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on May 27, 2008, 07:02:14 AM
Went with white plastics.

Quit trying to be like me! ;)

If only I could baby!!!

Thanks guys! If I can find some before pictures with all the damage I will.

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Caddy 16v

...I wish I would find my 250r spraypainted, instead of a whole lot of nothing :'(

Turboderf

Wow Looks Good Bet you cant wait to go muddin  ;)