exhaust for YFZ 450

Started by 450SE, March 12, 2005, 09:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450SE

I'm looking for an exhaust and jets for my YFZ. Wich one will give me the best performance? Anyone tried the Yoshimura TRS pro?
2005 Yamaha YFZ 450 SE Yellow and Black, nerf bars, and full under-armor

LE450-RACER#77

I have a GYTR aluminum pipe with the titanium head pipe that I will sell for cheap if your interested. I also have jets & will jet your bike for you if you buy the pipe. That will save you frome buying a pipe & then paying 50 dollars for the jet kit.


If you want give me a call 321-229-1012.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

53yfz450

every one i know that has a 450 at the track said sparks or hmf is the way to go.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

450SE

QuoteI have a GYTR aluminum pipe with the titanium head pipe that I will sell for cheap if your interested. I also have jets & will jet your bike for you if you buy the pipe. That will save you frome buying a pipe & then paying 50 dollars for the jet kit.


If you want give me a call 321-229-1012.


Thanks, but my priorities are more in performance than cheap prices and convenience.
2005 Yamaha YFZ 450 SE Yellow and Black, nerf bars, and full under-armor

450SE

I hear the White bro's pipes are good too. anyone seen them perform?
2005 Yamaha YFZ 450 SE Yellow and Black, nerf bars, and full under-armor

LE450-RACER#77

QuoteThanks, but my priorities are more in performance than cheap prices and convenience.


Well to tell you the truth I out run many different piped 450's so you pick what you want & then bring it out & see the difference.


                       There isn't enough to tell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com