does anybody on here have a 4x4 dodge ram with the hemi????

Started by kawasakimojaverider, June 06, 2008, 07:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawasakimojaverider

how many miles to the gallon do you get???
my dads only getting 8.6 :'( does the k&n cold air intake do anything??
what about dual exhaust?? does it help?lmk

backwoods boy

my buddy had one w/ 325 nitto terra grapplers dual exhaust and a programmer he was in construction and his company paid his gas so he drove it fast and still got 12-15 w/ all his tools in it
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

kawasakimojaverider

all he has is 35 ats the way gas is hes gonna have to get rid of it


billabongcr

Quote from: Swampgas on June 08, 2008, 11:34:31 PM
try this fix, www.hydro4000.com 

you can make that yourself. hardest part is bypassing the O2 sensor
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

MudMan

I have a 2006 Dodge Ram Quadcab 4x4 with the Hemi.  I get about 14-15 mpg when I'm on the throttle.  About 15-17 if I drive politely.  I have dual exhaust, no other modifications. 


8.6 sounds really low
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

billabongcr

i got a 02 dodge dakota ext cab with the 3.9 V6..if i have my foot in it all the time (which its really no faster..) 12-13. if i drive lightly 15-17 if im really lucky
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

yfz450runner

Quote from: MudMan on June 09, 2008, 07:48:41 PM
I have a 2006 Dodge Ram Quadcab 4x4 with the Hemi.  I get about 14-15 mpg when I'm on the throttle.  About 15-17 if I drive politely.  I have dual exhaust, no other modifications. 


8.6 sounds really low

I have a 2005 dodge ram 2500 with quad cab and 8ft bed. i get 15-16 when on the gas heavy and about 16-18 if i let up some. 8.6 sounds like it needs a serious tune up (plugs,wires, tranny fluid change,transfer case fluid change etc...). also the berings on the front hubs could be bad, that will couse a big drop in gas mileage. a cold air intake will help about 1 mile or so per gallon and if you put a free flowing exhaust on it it will give about 1 more additional mile per gallon.
hope this helps!!! :)

eldiablo64

I have a 98 ram 1500 4x4 with the 5.2 I get 16-18 city and around 20 highway its all stock with 134,000 miles on it with 265-70-17 tires.drives like a cadillac on the highway.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

billabongcr

if i fill my V6 dakota up and jump on the highway, best i ever got is 22 mpg empty truck and 16 mpg with a fully loaded bed towing a fully loaded trailor with 3 quads, tents, coolers, ramps..etc.

all that cruising steadily at 65-70mph
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust