What are all of you guys doing tomorrow?

Started by NYRAPTOR, June 06, 2008, 08:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR

i'm taking the waverunner to howard park in tarpon springs. i will be there at 9 am. if anyone has a ski and is in the area, come on down. look for the yankee. ha ha  ;D ran it thursday morning and she ran strong. just around 60mph. not bad for a 9 year old ski.

NYRAPTOR

c'mon people. fun in the sun. fun  in the sun fun in the sun.

NYRAPTOR


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

NYRAPTOR

ok, next time. i'm still going. any takers?

Miami450R

nice.... i ride mine in the fort myers area though...



what do you ride?

i ride a 2000 XL700
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

1FasterBlaster

 I use to have a GP1200 with some mods, but I sold it to buy the LTZ400 I use to have. There awesome in the summer. Once you start riding ski's, you can't just go to the beach anymore!!
   Have fun taking big waves!!

NYRAPTOR


1FasterBlaster

   Want some real fun, try to find a WaveBlaster. It's like riding a dirtbike in the water.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 07, 2008, 07:55:16 PM
it's a 99 gp800. water was warm today.

Yes it was but only where I was standing. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

JackL

Quote from: big-daddy on June 06, 2008, 08:42:04 PM
Deep sea fishing off the florida keys

Must have been a blast with the 25 knot winds.  8) Today is even worse....bah
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 08, 2008, 04:01:53 AM
   Want some real fun, try to find a WaveBlaster. It's like riding a dirtbike in the water.
They are fun, but I prefer stand ups. The first stand up I ever rode was the kawasaki 650, I was jumping the old wooden ramp we use to have on the lake, my first day. Unfortunately I forgot the handle bars moved with the column, That first landing sucked! lol

NYRAPTOR

i used to have the 550. i love the stand up skis.

NYRAPTOR

it turned out to be a real nice day. not many people out at all. found some small waves further out in the gulf. next weekend if anyone has a ski and is in the area i probably will go down to the causeway by honeymoon island.

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm up for that John. We can hit honeymoon and Caledisi then run doen to Sheppards for some beer and lots of great scenery. ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

NYRAPTOR

sweet! you got a ski mike? if not you can ride with me! ha ha we would sink. causeway is really nice. here's an old one from long island. sunset ride.

Da_Mtg_Man

No, I have a boat and a couple good friends have ski's that will come along as well. Saturday or Sunday? Jen says we have something on Sat but she can't remember what. Hopefully it's something that I don't have to attend. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER