Happy National Donut Day!!!!!

Started by shogun323, June 06, 2008, 06:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shogun323

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

mrbones

Thanks. I'm glad someone brought this up. Because, we need to celebrate this to its fullest. It only comes up once a year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Doughnut_Day
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

shogun323

Quote from: mrbones on June 06, 2008, 06:11:25 PM
Thanks. I'm glad someone brought this up. Because, we need to celebrate this to its fullest. It only comes up once a year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Doughnut_Day

Exactly!!! I grabbed a few boxes of Dunkin Donuts for the office this morning. I have totally dominated 2 blueberry donuts and one with strawberry frosting!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Fox17

dang, i guess i need to go buy doughnuts today. what a sweet hoilday.

GENERAL-Z

did not know there was such thing well i too will go buy some donuts. and go do some donut in my truck---nah
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy