Thunderbowl Speedway Re-opening Soon.

Started by fastrnrik, May 25, 2008, 12:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

Quote from: Sandbagger11 on June 15, 2008, 10:19:30 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on June 15, 2008, 05:33:37 PM
Jumps damn it , jumps.  >:D
I'm out      Fat boys don't jump well.

It never seemed to bother you before? Have you gotten morbidly obese in your time off or something?

Quad32x

Quote from: fastrnrik on June 15, 2008, 10:42:30 PM
Quote from: Sandbagger11 on June 15, 2008, 10:19:30 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on June 15, 2008, 05:33:37 PM
Jumps damn it , jumps.  >:D
I'm out      Fat boys don't jump well.

It never seemed to bother you before? Have you gotten morbidly obese in your time off or something?
Can you imagine ?  Hes got to be super fat !   rolback1
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

unforgiven

he may be fat but he's the safest guy i ever raced side by side with.anybody got an extra quad i can race :(

koh0001

It all depends on how much you want to pay... OOO you mean you want to ride someone else's quad.. Sorry I didn't understand....LOL 8)   NO!!
   I haven't been on in a while and missed the work. Here I've been wanting to give some free labor and it comes and goes without me. I'll CK more now. I'm sure I can get some grass mowing in sometime. ;)
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

WJDTRI

Don t tell Brady
    But on the way home today from Jasper, I parachuted in behind the border patrol at T Bowl and was able to capture this shot of the track. Looks like it is coming along great.......just needs some love & attention and some riders

Ward
#66Q
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

fastrnrik

Dang motorcycle riding hoodlums with their felony breaking & entering...

I had the track graded VERY nice on Friday. The track looks good considering all the rain we got yesterday. See any big washouts?

We'll be out there this week fixing that wall (yuk- I HATE carpentry type work), and doing a bunch of other crap work like weedeating, mowing, cleaning, etc.

WJDTRI

Flattery will get you everywhere Brady
   Didn t see any wash outs. Looks like all it needed was some rubber on it. I probably won t practice next Sunday with what looks like a steady diet of races coming up. Not sure I have the energy for every week. My plan is to still come up Sunday and talk with you on how I can contribute to your cause. Can t do alot of hard manual labor due to back injuries I have....but could offer some electrical work ( I am an electrician) and discuss other areas. Let me know if you plan to be working at the track on Saturday and I may come up then instead. I can ride a mower, even better if it has AC :).

See if you have any carpenters in the group to help you out with the wall

Ward
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Quad32x

When ya need me out there again Brady ?
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

jayman

So there is a practice coming up


I am sure it is only the flat track portion..............patience......patience.......patience

I CANT TAKE IT I WANT TO RACE THE TT TRACK


2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

Quote from: jayman on June 22, 2008, 02:59:59 PM
So there is a practice coming up


I am sure it is only the flat track portion..............patience......patience.......patience

I CANT TAKE IT I WANT TO RACE THE TT TRACK




You and me both brotha.

jayman

Quote from: fastrnrik on June 22, 2008, 04:02:22 PM
Quote from: jayman on June 22, 2008, 02:59:59 PM
So there is a practice coming up


I am sure it is only the flat track portion..............patience......patience.......patience

I CANT TAKE IT I WANT TO RACE THE TT TRACK



You and me both brotha.


Then it is settled....


You can not do anything other than work on the TT Track  ;D


Actually I have the week off tending to my wife as she just had major surgery the other day.  If I can get away this week my son and I will come up for the day to help out.  I will you know.

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

You just take care of that wife. We'll get the track ready.

WJDTRI

stgsali

Ask and you shall receive!!

going into turn 1



Ward
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

So what is your feeling for it? Is it longer to the 3-4 end? Will be nice to race on the home track.
Richard  ;D
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

When I was on my recognizant mission crawling under the brush from Hard Rock to T Bowl. I came across a landcraft (jeep) climbing a HUGE STEEP HILL...and I mean STEEP in between the 2 tracks.......looked like fun!!!!!....crazy but fun.....caught it on video......file is 22mb if anyone wants to see it and can handle the file size on their personal e mail

jonesyancey@tampabay.rr.com

Ward
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

Looked longer and turn 4 looked wider. Only Brady knows for sure :). Looked like turn 1 was deeper....or I could just be full of #$%@

Whats the formal definition of "smack"



Ward
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

The next question is then, how many people plan on making it for practice?
And send me the video Ward.
Richard
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.


YamahaBabe27

When is the practice I might swing by!!
Paige

fastrnrik


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com