Theft at Croom???

Started by blaster30, June 05, 2008, 04:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluesman

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 08, 2008, 12:24:58 PM
When camping you need to tie fishing string to the quad with several aluminum can tied to the other end and then place that end in your tent/camper. Instant alarm.
Hey Mike I have a couple of bear traps I could loan you..........


            This way you wont have to be concerned about you bike
                        it and the person stealing it will still be there in the morning!!
                                                                       bluesman >:(

duroc825

I know a guy that just parks his Suzuki and Yamaha quads in his room with him.

Andy9933

Quote from: blaster30 on June 05, 2008, 04:35:44 PM
Do we need to worry about leaving our quads on the trailer at the hotel?

Yes I know someone that was eating at the craker barrel and someone pulled up and stole his hole trailer and all quads
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

zman03

I was there that weekend!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!