clay county

Started by dirty kawi rider, April 24, 2008, 02:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirty kawi rider

anyone know of ANy good riding spots.....or fishin spots thx

MedicMudder

Have you been to Waycross??I am  checking on a place in St.Johns Co.Down in Hastings will let you know.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

rancher1

#2
I'v been hearing of a place some where up off of 16 somewhere but know one on here ever responded.And I could'nt find it anymore so don't know if it was removed.

P.J.

Quote from: rancher1 on April 24, 2008, 09:26:14 AM
I'v been hearing of a place some where up off of 16 somewhere but know one on here ever responded.And I could'nt find it anymore so don't know if it was removed.
I just read on another forum that the state closed access to it.Also heard from someone in town that rodman dam was off limits too.I heard about a place called Dixie Hollands Place by the power plant.Does anyone know exactly how to get there?
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 350 4x4


26"Bear Claws
ITP C series wheels

BIG GUNexhaust

Southern Outlaw

PM me PJ...I'll let you know
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

P.J.

Thanks for the info.If I hear of any other places,I will let you know.
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 350 4x4


26"Bear Claws
ITP C series wheels

BIG GUNexhaust

cmpx3

if it's not a secret I've been trying to find out where "dixie hollands place" is also.

P.J.

cmpx3 did you get my PM?
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 350 4x4


26"Bear Claws
ITP C series wheels

BIG GUNexhaust

cmpx3

Yes, thanks for the reply. If you hear any details let me know :)