SDTA Schedule Flyer

Started by stgsali, May 22, 2008, 09:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stgsali

Here is a schedule flyer. I'm working on the one for July 5 for Auburndale. I should have that ready in a couple of days.
Richard
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

Hey Richard  You doing a flyer for Aurburndale? Under the lights

Ward
#66Q
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

Yes I am. Got working on my XR650R. It seems to be entertaining gremlins of an electrical sort.
I'm going to see about getting it up tonite. I've got some good shots of the bikes from Saturday that I am going to use and a few of the quads.
I will do one for Thunderbowl if Brady doesn't mind. I've even got some pictures from there too!! lol
If someone has some decent shots of quads and doesn't mind me using them, send them to me. Send me a pm and I'll give you my email address.
Thanks, Richard
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com