Check this little place out!

Started by trx#9, May 23, 2008, 11:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Quad32x

Yea it does !  Let me know when you get it and I`ll come hang with ya for a weekend and show ya how to ride.  ;)  2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

tony pitts

north ga land is 2,000 an acre and the terrain is allready like a track. its been awhile since ive posted  its has been great up here we ride all over plus on the property.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

trx#9

Quote from: Quad32x on May 24, 2008, 09:06:08 AM
Yea it does !  Let me know when you get it and I`ll come hang with ya for a weekend and show ya how to ride.  ;)  2:L
If you can beat me on a 89 quad racer I'll sign over the land to ya. ;) Remember its a motocross track.  :o Don't need a 2 poke flatting out my jumps. :R :R :R
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

trx#9

Quote from: tony pitts on May 24, 2008, 03:13:30 PM
north ga land is 2,000 an acre and the terrain is allready like a track. its been awhile since ive posted  its has been great up here we ride all over plus on the property.
Hey Tony, post up  some pics of your land. I would like to move out of this state but its hard to leave all your family and friends. I do have a friend that lives in Roswell Ga. its is nice up there.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Quad32x

Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2008, 11:27:30 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 24, 2008, 09:06:08 AM
Yea it does !  Let me know when you get it and I`ll come hang with ya for a weekend and show ya how to ride.  ;)  2:L
If you can beat me on a 89 quad racer I'll sign over the land to ya. ;) Remember its a motocross track.  :o Don't need a 2 poke flatting out my jumps. :R :R :R

Why I oughta ..........  :box.gif     rolback1
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

trx#9

Quote from: Quad32x on May 26, 2008, 11:37:00 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2008, 11:27:30 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 24, 2008, 09:06:08 AM
Yea it does !  Let me know when you get it and I`ll come hang with ya for a weekend and show ya how to ride.  ;)  2:L
If you can beat me on a 89 quad racer I'll sign over the land to ya. ;) Remember its a motocross track.  :o Don't need a 2 poke flatting out my jumps. :R :R :R

Why I oughta ..........  :box.gif     rolback1
maybe i'll turn it into a TT track for ya! ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Quad32x

Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2008, 11:39:12 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 26, 2008, 11:37:00 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2008, 11:27:30 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 24, 2008, 09:06:08 AM
Yea it does !  Let me know when you get it and I`ll come hang with ya for a weekend and show ya how to ride.  ;)  2:L
If you can beat me on a 89 quad racer I'll sign over the land to ya. ;) Remember its a motocross track.  :o Don't need a 2 poke flatting out my jumps. :R :R :R

Why I oughta ..........  :box.gif     rolback1
maybe i'll turn it into a TT track for ya! ;)
Sounds good to me !  ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com