Seminole mx memorial day

Started by klutchbuster400, May 24, 2008, 10:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Anyone going on monday? I haven't been since november, I can't wait to head out there!

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

~Demon_Boy250X~

Jesse your giving me a ride  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D right?  :)
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

I'm giving everyone a ride but you.

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Eric5555

i went there today! track was awsome!
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com