Who's going to Miami MX monday?

Started by miami_rider#13, May 23, 2008, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miami_rider#13

04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

klutchbuster400

I was, but then my dad told me Seminole is open. Seminole here I come!

miami_rider#13

04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

KD 428

Dont waste your time at miaSUCKI mx. Seminole's open monday, I was there today it was awesome, a little muddy though.
HONDA CRF450R

quadracer1992

Quote from: KD 450 on May 24, 2008, 01:35:34 PM
Dont waste your time at miaSUCKI mx. Seminole's open monday, I was there today it was awesome, a little muddy though.
sounds fun we should go monday  im off from school and work.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

miami_rider#13

i know i know but my fagget ass friend is the one taken' me so i guess i gota go where ever he goes lol.
ima try to change his mind tho. yu going to seminole?
04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

~Demon_Boy250X~

Im going Seminole on monday. Though Miami MX aint horrible on weekdays but being a holiday and all it will probably stink.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

KD 428

Im going to try and make it to seminole monday. But I gotta change my oil, oil filter, trans oil, and clean my air filter first...lol
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

I'm going for sure monday. I really hope it doesn't rain. I cant wait for this ride.

miami_rider#13

damn was tht at seminolee? lol
but heck, looks like i might pass by seminole monday, shieeet everyones gna be there.
04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

KD 428

yea that was from seminole. I hope I can make it out ther monday!
HONDA CRF450R

miami_rider#13

04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

KD 428

Ill be out there if you see me stop by

HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

Sounds awesome, you know what my bike looks like, anyways both my helmet and quad say klutchbuster on them.

miami_rider#13

how'd yu get that on yer helmet? i wana do tht lol
04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

klutchbuster400


miami_rider#13

04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

klutchbuster400

It's a Z400, Look for a black/rust trailer pulled by a silver chevy. It'll be my grey Z, My father's yellow Z, and Demonboy's red 450r.

miami_rider#13

sick sickk. yo i got a question to ask you.
im trying to sell my raptor350 to get either a z400 or a 400ex prop from like 06.
which ones a better track bike?
04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

KD 428

Im a honda guy, but the z400 is water cooled and a tad faster. Neither one is mx ready in stock form though. I think the only mx ready bikes stock are the KTM 450mx and the Suzuki R450.
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

miami_rider#13

iight str8 thn looks like im be going for the z400! lol
04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

klutchbuster400

Quote from: KD 450 on May 25, 2008, 09:34:58 PM
Jesse, I WANT YOUR HELMET!! lol
Haha thanks, It only costs like 150 bucks I think. I love it too :D

klutchbuster400

Quote from: miami_rider#13 on May 25, 2008, 09:55:09 PM
iight str8 thn looks like im be going for the z400! lol

I'll let you take my Z for a few laps if you like.

miami_rider#13

haha nahh its ok bro but thanks anyways!
04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com