Kids love the FLORIDA ATV MOTOPLEX

Started by greenmachine, May 22, 2008, 10:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenmachine

see what I mean. They all get trophies & gain friendships that they will carry for a long time.

greenmachine

#1
here are some more from trophy presentation time. I can tell by the amount of dirt on these kids they were having fun ALL day long.
The owner Paul makes these trophies possible everytime for every participant.

greenmachine

some more

greenmachine

some track time

greenmachine

The kids MX event is the highlight of the weekend.

greenmachine

Last one for the DRR nation

dj_pizzim

Those look like some happy kids ... im gona make sure i dont miss the next ride
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

1FasterBlaster

  Jaida enjoyed it, but not as much as she would've if she still had her DRR. She had this look on her face after 2 laps on the track like," This Chinese quad is a piece of junk."
 

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

450rcrazy

#9















































































































bmd11

'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

gearhead400

i feel so out of the loop, the only people i recognise are dreth and QT.  :( As soon as i get a quad IM THERE! that table looks like fun!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

gatorjohn

You can't beat that place with a stick!

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

greenmachine


Raptorman_Ed

We love the Motoplex and drive 5-hours every month for the feature weekends, which are great.
08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer

Raptorman_Ed

Kids just having a blast.
08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer

Ida_Mann

yeah, next time I don't care, I'll stick my thumb out and hitch a ride to get back up there for the people.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

lil fat rider

 ;D am I too big to ride in the little kids track?
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

greenmachine

Quote from: lil fat rider on May 23, 2008, 12:42:17 PM
;D am I too big to ride in the little kids track?

under 300cc on the pee wee track
under 13 to participate in the race

BlasterBoy#92

ya, that sure does look like some fun! Especially that huge tabletop! ;D

Quad32x

If you've never been there you dont know what your missing !  ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: gearhead400 on May 22, 2008, 06:11:51 PM
i feel so out of the loop, the only people i recognise are dreth and QT.  :( As soon as i get a quad IM THERE! that table looks like fun!

I can help you in the catagory check out the 450R I have for sale and lets make a deal



I was gonna post pics of my boys having a blast at the plex but it appears several of you have done that already.. :ThumbsUp.gif 

JayDawg

Does the motoplex have a website that I could check out?
05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

JayDawg

05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com