All Terrain of Florida

Started by MuddyGurl101, April 13, 2005, 02:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BCConviber

Been meening to give J.D. some props... Bought a new 500 for my sister, and I have to say dealing with him was a pleasure. Nice guy, great price, fast & easy deal. I'll be back for more...

Bart
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

J.D.

 Thanks ... Hope she enjoys the quad .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

johnnygun

next time somebody gives you lip about your kitty, just remember...

[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 arctic cat 500LE, snorkel, ITP 589'S,WARN Winch, k&n air, Vision black 161 wheels, SPEEDWERX pipe'd & jetted.
2006 arctic cat 400,WARN Winch, k&n air, cat alloy 7-spoke wheels.
1985 Honda ATC 250sx, UNI air, ITP alloy's.
old everglades swamp rat..area 3-A, camp 23

MuddyGurl101

I want one those stickers J.D.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

Can you order them? Hey I do need an order........I will give you a call a little bit later.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

johnnygun

i stumbled on this on ebay..they are for sale.

(kitty kitty I disagree sticker)
2005 arctic cat 500LE, snorkel, ITP 589'S,WARN Winch, k&n air, Vision black 161 wheels, SPEEDWERX pipe'd & jetted.
2006 arctic cat 400,WARN Winch, k&n air, cat alloy 7-spoke wheels.
1985 Honda ATC 250sx, UNI air, ITP alloy's.
old everglades swamp rat..area 3-A, camp 23