2008 Honda ATV Model History Timeline 1970-Present

Started by YELLOW RR, May 21, 2008, 04:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YELLOW RR

2007 LTR450

greenmachine

very cool.
I had a 1978 - ATC90
           1979 - ATC110
           1984 - ATC200x
            1986 - ATC250R
Those were the days.
We used to blow up the tires on the 110 & 90 & float them across the canals near Sawgrass & off of Alligator Alley, then ride the glades when they were kinda dry.

JackL

That is cool. I have had a bunch of those on there....lol, three skeletons are in the weeds in my backyard right now. Still have an 84-atc250r.  Just gave my trusty old 200s to a neighbors kid.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

greenmachine


94Hardbody4x4

Thats pretty cool. I want those tires on the 1970's trike!
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com