worldwideperformance1.com

Started by TxsRanger99, September 21, 2005, 02:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TxsRanger99

just wondering if anyone has delt with this online store and how happy they were with their experience, product, customer service, etc... ?? They have a few things I would like to get for my ute but I want to know a little about them before I lay down that much cash.

FOREMANRON

FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD GO TO HIGHLIFTER.COM THEY ARE THE BEST I HAVE NOT HEARD A BAD STORY YET. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

TxsRanger99

worldwide has pretty good deals on the hmf exhaust I want for my rancher as well as tires for when I'm ready for that.. a friend of mine also likes their prices on exhaust for his blaster....

rubicon500kid

i order from them and they r great way cheaper then high lifter what type of tires r u looking to buy cuz if there vamps i know a better place to get them at
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

TxsRanger99

RancherKid350- I've only had the ITP 589's on there for a month (got them when I bought the bike) and I really like them. Just like that site for prices when I get ready to get new ones.
How do you like that HMF exhaust on your bike? I have the 400 Rancher AT and I'm am thinking about buying a HMF slip-on for it from Worldwide Performance. Did you noticed any performance difference? I'm trying to get more low end power out this bike.

rubicon500kid

um sry about the late post um im geting the bike jeted tomowe rso ill tell u if i feel the power now i like the sound of the pipe its realy nice its not as loud as i thought it would be the only thing was they sent me the wrong gaskit for the exhaust but thast no bigie
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

DZ 350

ya i just order my hmf from there(worldwideperformance1) and they have great prices on every thing!!!
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)