Amp'ed xtreme moved???

Started by TLittle, May 16, 2008, 05:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLittle

I checked amped xtreme web site for the upcomming race in June and it says they have closed, but I read through and I guess they are bulding another track in Madison at the motoplex???? anyone know anything about this????
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

HondaATC

Lets just say, coming from a former partner of the business and someone who lives right next to the track, theres an awful lot more going on here then meets the eye. 

The Suwannee Democrat printed today in their paper that they don't know why the track was closed...they know exactly why the track was closed and I don't understand why they didn't print it. Its closed because the county is under court order by a local judge to remove the permit because evidently they (county) did not follow procedure when they issued the permit. This is as per the judge's order. Its already been ruled on and is just waiting to be signed which is suppose to happen any day.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com