Just got out of the Hospital ( Graphic Pics!! )

Started by 1FasterBlaster, May 14, 2008, 09:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

I have always been somewhat lucky with the ones that I get. I usually just take the medicine and everything goes away in a few days. I had one lanced twice in two days.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Islandbreeze07

Appreciate your efforts to let all of us know and to try to avoid this. My daughter got a bitten by a brown recluse spider inside the house and the bite was really nasty. Took few weeks to heal!!! Not a great thing to look for any mommy.
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

MedicMudder

hey man hows that nasty azzzzzz sore of yours doing good I hope.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

1FasterBlaster

 It still hurts and is still hard around the outside. Hopefully it's getting better. I'm calling the Dr. tomorrow to see what he says. One of the holes is pretty freakin big about the size of a grape.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 18, 2008, 05:22:34 PM
It still hurts and is still hard around the outside. Hopefully it's getting better. I'm calling the Dr. tomorrow to see what he says. One of the holes is pretty freakin big about the size of a grape.

So now you are a grape smuggler ;) LOL

Mudneck

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 18, 2008, 07:59:59 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 18, 2008, 05:22:34 PM
It still hurts and is still hard around the outside. Hopefully it's getting better. I'm calling the Dr. tomorrow to see what he says. One of the holes is pretty freakin big about the size of a grape.

So now you are a grape smuggler ;) LOL

No that means he can tuck in his fellas to keep them warm. :-X
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

MedicMudder

Don't think thats agood place to keep them!!!! ?????? rolback1 rolback1 :tsktsk.gif :tsktsk.gif :K
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

MedicMudder

Hey man,howzz them sores doing today?? getting better I hope.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

FoxHondaRider

mmm that looks great lol cauterizing the wound with acid to burn it ahhhhh i cant imagine
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

1FasterBlaster

  It's getting better. It still hurts like hell, but it's tolerable as long as I don't do any big steps or physical activites. It's not as gooey as it was. Although lastnight I forgot about it and sat down at the computer desk and it started to bleed; scared me, but it stopped.
   I go to see the surgeon Dr. Thursday. I'll be out of work for at least another week.

quadracer1992

Good luck man. do you know what caused that to happen?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

JackL

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 20, 2008, 10:19:36 PM
  It's getting better. It still hurts like hell, but it's tolerable as long as I don't do any big steps or physical activites. It's not as gooey as it was. Although lastnight I forgot about it and sat down at the computer desk and it started to bleed; scared me, but it stopped.
   I go to see the surgeon Dr. Thursday. I'll be out of work for at least another week.



Maybe a tampon will help with that. b:r
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Hawgin4x4

"The Dr. comes back with Silver Nitrate and says this will hurt"

I had that stuff on my foot, your not kidding about the pain..I wanted to lay my doctor out for that crap..It hurt so bad.
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

1FasterBlaster

   Hence, my fears about going to a Hospital. It's over and I still have nightmares.

logandzwon

dude, I'm so sorry for you.  I hope you feel better ASAP!

AmericanRobster

My Doctor's husband had mrsa break out all over his chest recently.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

1FasterBlaster

  Well so far it seems to be healing. I have to go back to work tomorrow and I guess I'll see how it affects it.

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

gearhead400

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 24, 2008, 08:13:13 AM
   Hence, my fears about going to a Hospital. It's over and I still have nightmares.

sh*t,  IIIII have nightmares from those stories and it didn't even happen to me!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

1FasterBlaster

   I feel like a Warrior now that I endured the pain. I'll never be more afraid of Hospital's now. I'm just glad it's over.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com