Where to get a good deal on ATV rims and tires...

Started by AmericanRobster, May 25, 2008, 03:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

I am looking for a place to get a good deal on some ITP rims and tires preferably online somewhere or local to the Tampa Bay area. The wheels that I am seeking are the ITP ss112 on 27 inch mudlite xtr tires and I would like if the center caps and lugs are included. This is the first accessory that I have ever bought for my first atv.

Thanks,

Rob
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

FOREMANRON

GO TO MARIONSATVPLUS.COM AND CALL THEY QUOTED ME $600.00 FOR THE SAME SET UP DELIVERED
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road