Rubicon brake lights

Started by Rubicon3303, December 02, 2004, 10:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubicon3303

i just got a new 04 rubicon and second time out the brake lights dont work . Checked fuses not blown and checked bulb not bad.
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com"]http://www.hondaforeman.com[/url]

Nocturnal

Do the brake lights work at all? If it's only happening with the front or the rear it could be a bad swtich in the lever. If none of the brake lights are working, its probably a loose wire. Check all of youyr connections. Or since it's an 04, is it still under warranty? If so, take it in and let someone else fix it. I could help more if I knew more specific details about your problem. ???
2007 Camo King Quad 700 - 26" 589's
2005 Honda Rancher AT - Tamarack Front box, Kenwood stereo, 25" 589's, K&N

2006 VTX 1300C - K&N, windshield, bags

Moose

I've got a 04 Foreman, it has a tail light, but it's not a brake light. Only comes on when the head lights are on.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

big-daddy

Rubicon3303,
do you have a test light ?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

kawGIRL

Is that something new ? my rubi didn't have brake lights.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Rubicon3303

Yea i just realized on friday they didnt have brake lights. i figured it did cause my buddys with there ranchers had them. I just got the rubicon 2 weeks ago.
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com"]http://www.hondaforeman.com[/url]