Knock Knock!

Started by 561Kodiak, October 10, 2007, 12:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

561Kodiak

It's Avon Calling.  JK 

Well I want to touch base with the ladies here.  I am a 35 year old mom who loves the mud.  I have a few questions that the ladies could answer honestly.  The guys, not so much.  Well, have any of you been to L-Cross "family weekends"? and what do you think about bringing my 14 year old daughter and an 8 year old son.  I probably won't bring him anyway.   I just wondered how bad the guys "hit" on the young girls.  She does well with men, I just don't want her to chase them too much.;)  Just let me know how it is out there.  Thanks Ladies!!!

Turboderf

l-cross is a good family place i say go for its alot of fun out there

Kaw3604x4 Princess

My girls are younger (6 and 9), and I will not take them out there.  But I know alot of people do take their children.
Live your life in such a way that when your feet
hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders &
says...

`Oh sh*t....she's awake!!`

X-DreamChick

Love the family events out there, it's not that busy and a lot of people bring their kids. We took our 12 year old niece and she was loving it. Didn't have any problems at all.
Quod me non interficit me confirmat