L-CROSS SPRING BREAK GONE WILD CINCO de MUD-O ADULT EVENT !!!

Started by Patricia Pearce, April 25, 2008, 11:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z400stunter

I'm def. not the type to get drunk and be an idiot.  My friends and I are planning a camping trip and I told them that would be a good place to party when one of the adult weekends were going on. 
JUMP IT!

crom A zone

if ur just looking to party hope u like fat drunk nasty girls b/c thats all those goes to party  dont get me wronge there are some good lookiing glrs but they dont party as much
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

z400stunter

Well we're bringing some girls.  But I know a friend or 2 of mine will go "hog hunting"   :D
JUMP IT!

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com