Freindly ATV park threatoned with closure in south ga!!

Started by sykolincoln, May 02, 2008, 12:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psd

2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

Nocturnal

2007 Camo King Quad 700 - 26" 589's
2005 Honda Rancher AT - Tamarack Front box, Kenwood stereo, 25" 589's, K&N

2006 VTX 1300C - K&N, windshield, bags

sykolincoln

Thanks to everyone who came out to the meeting or signed a petition in support of the park. Everything went well, we will remain open the 2nd and 4th weekends of each month, and will now be open at 10:00am on those Saturdays. We will continue to open at 1:30 on Sundays. Our next ride will be May 24th and 25th. On Saturday we will have customer appreciation day, with free food from 12 noon until 3pm. Sunday will be military appreciation day, and admission will be free for all military personnel with ID.

2008 DATES FOR ATV RIDES

We are open the 2nd and 4th weekends of each month

Saturdays: 10:00 - dark and Sundays: 1:30 - dark

Check back regularly for new photos and dates.

We are also open per request for riding. E-mail or call for details.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prices

$10 Adults

12 years old and under free

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

sykolincoln

I went to the meating I was one of only 4 that stood up and spoke about the park, but there where 75 people there in suport of the park and just the 2 old guys that were pissed at the park..

basically the problem was 1 the noise.... 2nd the old guys were complaining about people riding by their house on the dirt road on atv's...... ok thats got nothing to do with the park though.. you cant stop people from doing stuff such as that outside of the park.

basicaly these guys were just old AZZholes neither ever had kids, so they dont know what its like to enjoy stuff like this

next weekend they plan on having a customer appreiciation day, I plan on attending.

thanx everyone for signing the petition, I will keep it going just in case another problem arises.
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

yfz122

I have one of those neighbors. He's from ohio and only here three months out of the year. He has called the law on me for simply starting my quad.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

MedicMudder

congrats guys,looks like the good guys won one :P I cant ride now (broken arm) if I could get some info on the place would love to come and ride.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah