My new Polaris RZR

Started by IXIswamperIXI, February 09, 2008, 08:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0n0x1d3

Mine ships out on May 9th.I can hardly wait.I actualy opted for the green over red becuase everyone has red.
I also got mine with the SS 14 " rims front rear bumpers,rockslider nerfs and a 3,500 winch.
I was wondering if anyone has come up with a decent snorkel for these yet?I see DFR has a sealed snorkel/airbox but it cost 450 $

r6realtor

Quote from: m0n0x1d3 on April 30, 2008, 01:31:46 PM
Mine ships out on May 9th.I can hardly wait.I actualy opted for the green over red becuase everyone has red.
I also got mine with the SS 14 " rims front rear bumpers,rockslider nerfs and a 3,500 winch.
I was wondering if anyone has come up with a decent snorkel for these yet?I see DFR has a sealed snorkel/airbox but it cost 450 $


UMP has one that is about $100 or so cheaper, some seem to think it's actually a little better than the dragon fire, I am still waiting for the 09's to come out before I get mine, I sold my rhino over a month ago and the money is burning a hole in my pocket!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

IXIswamperIXI

Here are a few links I have been looking at for my RZR
Exhaust:
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=227129

Snorkel: (I don't know if it is any good)
http://www.extremesnorkels.com/Products.html

Accessories:
http://www.utvheadquarters.com/rzr_accessories?b=1

sadly I have not been riding much at all, trying to stay at the shop for the chance to get any jobs I can.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Oh on another note if you guys do much nite riding I would look into a dome light if you have the roof.  I think I am going to get a battery powered one instead of running wires, but I haven't made up my mind.  Also I would look into a rear view mirror I find myself looking up there out of habit, I don't think I want side ones because of tight trails.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com