F'ing stupid a$$ people

Started by alex821, April 28, 2008, 04:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex821

I was driving down to the Pit BBQ on 8st in Miami on Sunday with my family and of course those who know the area know that it is right next to an ATV riding spot.  Anyway, As I'm driving down this 4 lane highway (speed limit is 55mph), two sport ATVs come out of the woods and jump on to the street right in front of me and race down the street in between cars!!!  I had to brake or I would have hit them.  Then they pull off into the median and turn around and go back into the woods.  I was so pissed off!!  I felt like just driving down there and beating the crap out of them.  If I didn't have my kid in the car, this would have been a totally different story.  Anyway, then you wonder why people hate ATVers.  Or when he gets hit by a car then "ATVs are dangerous!" The thing that really gets me is that there are hundreds if not thousands of acres back there to ride and they have to choose the busy highway.   

Ok, I'm done venting now! 

Holey Lands was nice and wet last week, it was awesome. 

Later.
-Alex

2006 Polaris 500 EFI "Red Flame"

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

alex821

no, just soon-to-be-roadkill morons.
-Alex

2006 Polaris 500 EFI "Red Flame"

rancher1

Thats why they were banned from plant bamboo! :o

Gato

Quote from: rancher1 on April 28, 2008, 05:49:38 PM
Thats why they were banned from plant bamboo! :o
forget that poo-farm I ride sport and 4x4 and I tell you like bad riders in sport you have them on 4x4s too that they are morons that is without question they probably didnt have helmets either and as for 1000's acres NO WAY
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

m0n0x1d3

Ahh this happens all the time in that area.Anyways i went to the Hump in FLa city and it was pretty dry and fun for us on
sportquads.

JackL

It's more scary when you are doing 80 MPH on Krome.... ???
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com