Lcross Mx

Started by wheelie_boy, April 21, 2008, 08:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheelie_boy

Went out to the mx track at L cross for the first time the other day.  I had a blast and my dad took some video so here it is.  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qw4sFYzbIw
05 kx 250f

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Turboderf

#2
cool video we almost went out there........... maybe this weekend ( sunday )

LTR450 994

good video. ive been wanting to go check that track out. did you get to ride the trails also?

wheelie_boy

Thanks Guys, and yes I did get to ride the trails.  The trail was a lot longer than i expected.  It was pretty fun, although definitely a lot of whoops.
05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

Cool vid Greg, is this place worth the 2 hour drive from Miami?

wheelie_boy

Thanks Jess, And I don't think its worth 2 hours. Especially when you have seminole..
05 kx 250f

gery350

Even if I ride the trails, it wouldn't be worth the 2 hours?

-Klutch
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

wheelie_boy

To me not really, I dunno you may wanna ask more ppl.
05 kx 250f

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: gery350 on April 27, 2008, 08:31:33 PM
Even if I ride the trails, it wouldn't be worth the 2 hours?

-Klutch
it depends on if u like xc racing or not
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

RAD 450r

Yeah, trails are decent, reminds me of seminoles old trails, same type of terrain.  Its mildly rough, enough to tire you out but not that bad.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com