BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER (Graphic Photos)

Started by Slick89, April 23, 2008, 06:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slick89

2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

VForcedave

After the hurricane in broward, 2 guys I met that where mechanics at a car dealership where bitten when they reopened. The spioders took refuge in the work bays and started biting the employees. They are ok but where out for several weeks. 
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

yunt2ride

My brother was biten by one on the leg and it got terrible. There was a hole in his leg the size of a quarter to the bone.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

FoxHondaRider

dang that turned out crazy!  i hate spiders and i run into black widows and brown recluse every other week.  I havent gotten bit yet and I hope I never do.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

rancher1

They are nasty little buggers had a friend that got bit and and his turned out like that still no feeling in that finger.I hate spiders they give me the willys! :O

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Islandbreeze07

My daughter got spider bites in her sleep. One was pretty nasty. The skin around the bite took forever to heal. Wasn't a pretty sight.

Now my guy pounces at spiders that dares to creep in at night. Grrrr! I also found one at a shopping plaza where I told the shopkeepers about it. They were so shocked at what they can do.

Not much you can do about it. When we move, I am making sure the garage is painted WHITE and bright lit.
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

Young Gun

Those pics are insane.  That spider looks familiar... ???
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...