starter solenoid ?

Started by 96 warrior, December 27, 2004, 10:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

96 warrior

how do you know if it breaks?, what kind of sound dose it make?
96 (and a 98) warrior

TOY_DOCTOR

Normally just get a clicking sound and no power to the starter, Best way to trouble shoot is with a test light, You will see power on one side but not the other with starter button depressed..
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

96 warrior

when ever i press down the electric start button it starts clicking like you said, so do just need to get a new one?
96 (and a 98) warrior

TOY_DOCTOR

I would invest in a test light and make sure it is the solnoid before buying a new one if it were me, But yes it does sound like thats the problem....KEN
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's