Auburndale April 19 Results

Started by HillKiller, April 19, 2008, 05:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluestroker

Quote from: fastrnrik on April 23, 2008, 10:20:00 PM
He finished in the back where Rapturds always finish. ;D

Seriously, I think he spun out, which put him in the back. It was a VERY pretty bike though.

they were working on that thing the whole day and could not get it right it was a very pretty bike but just needed to be tuned better
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

cj

Hello all.
Did anyone happen to get any pictures of the intermediate class?
I was looking for some shots of my son, Jon # 92, on his blue blaster.
I just recently finished fabricating his new front end ,and we are still dialing it in.
Was needing some stills of him coming out of turn 3 just before the apex, for chassis tuning.
I brought THREE different cameras,and didn't take one shot all day!

Thanks
Chris

HillKiller

Quote from: cj on April 24, 2008, 09:50:08 PM
Hello all.
Did anyone happen to get any pictures of the intermediate class?
I was looking for some shots of my son, Jon # 92, on his blue blaster.
I just recently finished fabricating his new front end ,and we are still dialing it in.
Was needing some stills of him coming out of turn 3 just before the apex, for chassis tuning.
I brought THREE different cameras,and didn't take one shot all day!

Thanks
Chris
Jon did some serious riding in that intermediate class especially considering he raced with much bigger CC bikes!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

raptorfire

Quote from: fastrnrik on April 23, 2008, 10:20:00 PM
He finished in the back where Rapturds always finish. ;D

Seriously, I think he spun out, which put him in the back. It was a VERY pretty bike though.
new bike we were just working out the bugs . we will figure it out .

fastrnrik

That is a bling bling bike for sure.

Bamaquad

I'm feeling that! Very nice bike you got there. 660 BLINGER.
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com