Best pipes for a BANSHEE???

Started by Hoosier Daddy, December 27, 2004, 06:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

what do you think the BEST ALLAROUND pipes are and why?

CPI, FMF, TOOMEY ,PAULTURNER,trinity,  etc etc
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Chillinthemost

I'd buy whatever the guy who is beating you is running :o
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LTZ400ApK

QuoteI'd buy whatever the guy who is beating you is running :o

i didnt know 4-stroke pipes would work  ;D

BadCompany350

Quotei didnt know 4-stroke pipes would work  ;D

LOL ;D

I love my CPI's, but i dont know how good they'd be for anything other than drag and dune riding.  Ive had a set of Toomey T5 and Pro Circuit and I liked them both for all around use
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

YAMAHONDAMAN

LTZ ................. LMOA !!!  "WARE" Do you guy's come up with them PERFECT Comeback reply's ?  
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Hoosier Daddy

Ronnie,


 All i can do is sit here and shake my head and wonder "why me"?...... :-/
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

until they get the best performance out of the t-6's i would stay away.  I love my t-5's, but if I had it all over to do again, I would probably buy the CPI's.   T-5's or CPI's have my vote.  F*CK 4-strokes.  
like zilla_kid says!!!  4-strokes are like tampons, every P*SSY has to have one.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LTZ400ApK

I'm with smoke on the choice of pipes


Hoosier Daddy

well im gettin CPI's do they chrome them or are the nickled like FMF's?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LTZ400ApK


Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

chrome, if you can't find them any cheaper than about 550 for a set, then let me know.  i have a phone number of a guy that can get you  a set for around 550, but it is at work, and i won't be in the office until monday.  pm me though.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!