Hey Susie

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, April 19, 2008, 09:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

So, I'm walking into my barber this morning around 7:30 and I see a guy walking in that looks familiar. I asked him if he rode a quad and he said yes, I asked him if he was hoss400 and he said yes.It's a small world huh? I've been going to Tyrone barber shop for close to 20 years and never met him before. All this because I remembered his face from the pictures you've posted in the past.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 19, 2008, 09:05:53 AM
So, I'm walking into my barber this morning around 7:30 and I see a guy walking in that looks familiar. I asked him if he rode a quad and he said yes, I asked him if he was hoss400 and he said yes.It's a small world huh? I've been going to Tyrone barber shop for close to 20 years and never met him before. All this because I remembered his face from the pictures you've posted in the past.

Well arent you just the AMAZING ONE ;D    Captain Memory  lol

big-daddy

He must have be off the captain.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

MedicMudder

The bestest Captin izzz Captin Morgan  :drink.gif :T :O :O <nanaparty>
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

SWAMP_DONKEY

 Yea Mike has had a little "Captain in him"

Mudneck

Did you get a weave @ tyrones~?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

susieblazer

 Yeah Mike, Bill said he met you this morning...and he'd like to ride with ya'll sometime...it sure is a small world, as he has been going to Tyrone barber shop for over 20 years too and also peruses this site...  <nanaparty>
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

SWAMP_DONKEY


renmus

None of you nana heads better go to Tyrones now.  You will have a reverse mohawk!

garym

I was thinking cornrows for mike!!

Da_Mtg_Man

I'd look pimp with cornrows yo.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

1FasterBlaster

  I didn't know Hoss Still cut his hair!!LOL

susieblazer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 20, 2008, 11:03:02 PM
  I didn't know Hoss Still cut his hair!!LOL

so how do ya explain the buzz if he don't get it cut chino hhhhhmmmmmmmmm???
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

 I thought once you reached a certain age, it just stayed that way!!LOL

quadracer1992

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 20, 2008, 09:10:14 PM
I'd look pimp with cornrows yo.
I didnt know that the mods here were so "G". 8)
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com