Grizzly 700 or brute force 750

Started by birddog0219, April 15, 2008, 02:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

birddog0219

which atv would you choose Grizzly 700 or brute force 750 both 2008

GrizzlyGator

G7 dawg cauz it gots ps and dat irs an udder sheat' like dat 

MudMan

Brute Force 750.....the power steering isn't that big of a deal IMO....just extra weight I don't want on my bike
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: MudMan on April 15, 2008, 12:22:51 PM
Brute Force 750.....the power steering isn't that big of a deal IMO....just extra weight I don't want on my bike

ha ha power steering = about 5lbs???? 5 lbs / 603.55 lbs= .009 % of total weight of the vehicle  ::) common for that lttle difference you can't beat power steering

Anoriginal

Myself along with 4 of my friends have the BF750's , BF650s and Prarie 700, all of which have essentially the same power plant and layout save IRS on the BF650. We love them and have experienced absolutely zero problems. We typically run them in the Big Cypress and in South Carolina when hunting. We are not "easy" on them in any form of the word.

The power and durability of these bikes still impresses me and if I were to buy another utility bike today, it would be a BF 750. Not saying the Grizzly isn't a nice bike. However, I can only speak from my experience with the Kawasaki and I am very satisfied.

MudMan

Quote from: Can-AmGator on April 15, 2008, 01:02:51 PM
Quote from: MudMan on April 15, 2008, 12:22:51 PM
Brute Force 750.....the power steering isn't that big of a deal IMO....just extra weight I don't want on my bike

ha ha power steering = about 5lbs???? 5 lbs / 603.55 lbs= .009 % of total weight of the vehicle  ::) common for that lttle difference you can't beat power steering

power steering is for wimps, sailors, and croquet players......lol
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: MudMan on April 15, 2008, 03:08:57 PM
Quote from: Can-AmGator on April 15, 2008, 01:02:51 PM
Quote from: MudMan on April 15, 2008, 12:22:51 PM
Brute Force 750.....the power steering isn't that big of a deal IMO....just extra weight I don't want on my bike

ha ha power steering = about 5lbs???? 5 lbs / 603.55 lbs= .009 % of total weight of the vehicle  ::) common for that lttle difference you can't beat power steering

power steering is for wimps, sailors, and croquet players......lol


ha ha ha I hear ya!1

MudMan

Quote from: Can-AmGator on April 15, 2008, 03:38:52 PM
Quote from: MudMan on April 15, 2008, 03:08:57 PM
Quote from: Can-AmGator on April 15, 2008, 01:02:51 PM
Quote from: MudMan on April 15, 2008, 12:22:51 PM
Brute Force 750.....the power steering isn't that big of a deal IMO....just extra weight I don't want on my bike

ha ha power steering = about 5lbs???? 5 lbs / 603.55 lbs= .009 % of total weight of the vehicle  ::) common for that lttle difference you can't beat power steering

power steering is for wimps, sailors, and croquet players......lol


ha ha ha I hear ya!1

but it feels sooooo good.....lmao
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

birddog0219

The Grizzly doesn't have powering steering both bikes have all the same options

MudMan

Negative there Ghostrider.......The new Grizzly 700 EFI does have power steering. 
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

MudMan

I'm not 100% sure if they make it without power steering but I know for sure that they offer power steering on that bike. 
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

birddog0219

it is an option and not on the bike

MudMan

oh ok...its not on your bike....gotcha....i thought you didnt buy it yet.....so it still is an option  ;D
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

sbripple

personally i would pass on any that dont say honda on the side.Buy what you want but get a honda guy to ride with you  so you can get a tow back.

1FasterBlaster

 I have a friend with a Bruteforce 750 and that thing seems unstoppable!! If I had the money, I would buy one.

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: gearhead400 on April 15, 2008, 09:28:48 PM
Hey! whats wrong with croquet?



If I'm playin' with her nothin!!!!  <nanaparty>

MudMan

Quote from: sbripple on April 15, 2008, 10:07:07 PM
personally i would pass on any that dont say honda on the side.Buy what you want but get a honda guy to ride with you  so you can get a tow back.

X2
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

MudMan

Quote from: Can-AmGator on April 16, 2008, 10:48:51 AM
Quote from: gearhead400 on April 15, 2008, 09:28:48 PM
Hey! whats wrong with croquet?



If I'm playin' with her nothin!!!!  <nanaparty>

It's a little too early at work to be getting excited like that.  But hell, I'll let her smack my balls around anytime  :ThumbsUp.gif :
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

cleigh

I have 2 07 Grizzly's, Power steering was not an option in 07 they all had it. In 08 it is an option but I would not even consider one without it. I'm not a wimp or sailor but after looking at that pic I might start playing croquet.

backwoods boy

ive got a brute force 650i wich has the irs its basically a 750 frame plastics etc... w/ a 650 motor and it will kill my 400ex just straight drag racin i love it one thing though is a high center of gravity  it sucks at doin donuts but is good if you want big tires my buddy has a foreman w/ a 2'' lift and mud tires and it did better doughnuts than the brute a buddy of mine had a 660 grizzly and he liked it but once again i would go with a foreman probably cuz the rincons suck
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Anoriginal


backwoods boy

i dont give a sheet  ???
about fricken grammar  ???
im too fricken lazy  ???
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

racefan15

I have a grizzly, I just sold a Brute 750, and also just bought a new kingquad 700. Next week I am buying the new 08 Brute 750. Getting a great deal on it for 6700 OTD. Anyway, the Grizzly is a very nice bike. Probably best belt system on the market and tied with Suzuki for best 4x4 system on the market. HOWEVER....It all depends what you are looking for. The Brute haas a very good 4x4 system, but you have to hold in the differential lock lever when you want it activated and you can not wait till you get stuck to engage the 4x4. There needs to be a little forward or reveres movement for it to engage. Ive never had a problem because you usually know when you are about ot hit a deep mud hole anyway. The Suzuki and Yamaha systems engage when you push the button.
The suzuki and yamaha ride very well and the old Brutes ride pretty good too. THe new 08 Brute haas all new suspension levels but i have not rode it yet.
As far as power, there is absolutely NO comparison. The brute will kill either of the other two. The only thing out right now that is any faster is the Can am 800s and the new Arctic Cat Thundercat 1000, but still both of them barely beat the new 08 brute and the brute actually can take the can am till about 300'. My opinion is the thundercat may be the baddest thing out, but it is still a Cat, the Can am is a great bike, but 10,000. The 08 Brute is the way to go if power is for you. It is definately the best bang for the buck for sure. The yamaha is a good reliable bike though and dont want to say anything bad about it at all.
Anymore questions just ask.

AmericanRobster

They both are awesome machines!!!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com