Motocross Rider Hurt - Need Your Prayers

Started by JIMDAWG38, April 13, 2008, 03:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMDAWG38


13 yr old Kyle Thrush was seriously injured @ Bithlo on the 4th of April while practicing with his Dad. He was jumping the 50ft. double when his bike nose dived on him and he hit head first and then the bike landed on him. He is doing a little better but still hasn't woke up yet. So please say a prayer for him and the whole Thrush family , they are great people and great friend's of mine . The great thing about this sport is we all stick together and help each other however we can when we need help.

                                                                                                   Thank You ,
                                                                                                     J Kent
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

Quad32x

Sorry to hear that. Our prayers are with him and his family.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

racingbroke

Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

k.p.

man, i hate when stuff like this happens

prayers are goin out

310R_Dude

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

gearhead400

done.

Hope he is back on the track in no time!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

lugnuts

I am sending up prayers.. I never like to hear these things. please keep us posted on his condition and if they need (the family) anything please post it



steve
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

JIMDAWG38

I knew We could count on you guy's and gal's . He Is making a little progress everyday , His brain pressure is staying stable and they are starting to slowly take him off the seditive , But it just takes time and I will let ya know if they need anything .          Thank You
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

SlowJoeRacing

prayers sent
hope he feels better soon.
i hate hearing things like that especailly to a kid but never want this to happend to any one
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

1sikgti


mudnuri

Said a little prayer. Hope he is okay. His poor parents must be devastated. I don't have kids and can't even imagine how they are doing. I hope they all pull together and he gets better quick.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

JIMDAWG38

Just got an update ! He has now started twitching his eyes and stretching his arm's and leg's and reacting to their test's very well. Still hasn't opened his eyes , but he is still pretty sedated @ this time . Hopefully he will be asking for his helmet to go riding soon .
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

sflarider

My prayers are with him and his family. I hope that it all turns out well, and that he gets back to doing what he loves.

Cosmo

I will keep him in my prayers. keep us updated jim.
89 330R

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

LostCause

Hope all turns out good.  Prayers said.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Turboderf

prayers sent Hang in there mom and dad ... FF&J RACING hopes for speedy recovery

YamahaBabe27

I hate to hear things like this. I hope it all works out great and I have him in my preyers!!
Paige

Cosmo

89 330R

CountryBoy

He is definitely in my prayers. I hate when things like this happen, but they only make you stronger.
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

JIMDAWG38

I'm calling his Dad tonight to get an update , As soon as I do I'll give yall the latest.
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

JIMDAWG38

Hey guy's , To let yall know he is doing a little better and responding more and more , just doing it in Baby steps. So looks like it will be a while before he's out.
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com